Why Do I Need Wedding Insurance?
- No matter how you look at it your wedding is an investment! Regardless of how well you plan, something can always go wrong. Just think, what if you arrive at the bridal boutique to pick up your dress and find that the store has went out of business? What happens if the Hall you’ve rented experiences a fire and must close for restoration when your wedding is scheduled for next week? Wedding planning is stressful enough. Give yourself piece of mind by purchasing a policy through our agency!
- Policies start at as little as $160.00 a year and have a zero dollar deducible!
What does it cover?
- Private, by invitation only events, hosted by individuals. This includes the ceremony and reception as well as the rehearsal dinner up to 48 hours before the wedding.
Key points of Coverage
- Coverage in the event of Cancellation or postponement of the event due to necessary unavoidable situations for the following contracted services and items:
- Catering Services
- Hall and Location rentals
- Special Attire – purchased or rented
- Property and Equipment Rentals
- Travel Accomodations
- Dated and perishable items
- Lost Deposits Protection in the case that a vendor fails to provide a contracted item or service, including but not limited to wedding gowns/tuxedos, photography, entertainment, flowers, venues, and catering.
- Coverage for extra expenses incurred in the event that you must find a replacement item or service at the last minute.
- Event gifts protection.
- Liability Coverage can be added as it is sometimes required by a venue to protect you in the event that a guest is injured or causes damage to the property.
- Liquor Liability may also be added to protect yourself against liability arising from an alcohol related incident (subject to conditions and exclusions).
When should I get it? – As soon as you say yes!
- Coverage can be issued anywhere from 2 years to 1 day before the wedding date.
(***Coverage Restrictions apply if policy is issued within 14 days of the event.)