Beynon & Company Real Estate & Insurance wishes you a happy and safe Fourth of July!
- Be sure to practice safety with fireworks!
- Leave the fireworks to the professionals
- Keep safe distance
- Safely cook and grill for your backyard barbecue!
- Supervise grill at all times
- Keep grill out in the open, away from house and trees
- Always follow manufacturer’s instructions
- Safe travels!
- If you’re heading to the beach, keep alert on rip currents and local weather conditions
- Keep an eye on children and adults around you in and out of the water
- Always stay protected from the sun and hot weather – Reapply broad spectrum sunscreen often & stay hydrated
- Fun in the water has serious risks!
- Set water safety rules for everyone involved
- Before boating, make sure there are enough life jackets
- Keep a first aid kit near pools
Our offices will be closed at 2:00 pm Wednesday July 3 through July 4.